your children will probably attend school with someone named Naruto
pryviseee said: DAMN GURH. YOU FINE AS HELL. WITH YOH COSPLAY AND SUCH. GAWD. DAMN. -drools-
WHAT I must be a mirror because you must be talking about yourself handsome !!
It’s pertinent to have a ladder in my room because posters and wallscrolls.
I’ve had my fair share of this situation before so if you’re reading this at the convenient time and happen to be in a similar situation, here’s my advice:
So you have a friend. You’ve probably known em for years or something like that. But you guys weren’t ever that close. Or maybe you were then you drifted apart or just don’t talk as much anymore right?
And let’s say you put effort into talking to that friend and you feel like they’re not doing the same or they only hang out with you when it’s convenient for THEM or when THEY need a friend.
And let’s also put in the fact that sometimes they treat you like poop and you don’t like it and you vent about it to other friends but you still hang out with that particular friend sometimes
Ever been in a situation like that? You know what you should do?
Drop em. (And then stomp them 6 feet into the ground)
No jk but don’t bother talking or hanging out with them.
You deserve a better friend and that ‘friend’ is not your friend if they make you feel like shit.
A lot of people never change. Or it’s hard for them to.
The best you can do, that will relieve you of any guilt
is to wish the best for them. Wish them happiness, health, and that they have a good life. And move on with yours.
Be the better person and do what’s best for you. And know that there are just some people you can’t be friends with.
Don’t keep in touch with people who don’t keep in touch with you.
Don’t talk to people who don’t put effort into talking to you.
Don’t bother with that person anymore but just remember what they’ve taught you.
Never settle for less.
You are better than that.
- Naruto: Oh, hey! There you are. It's me, Uzumaki Naruto, Konoha's number one unpredictable ninja and the future orange Hokage!
- Naruto: Wow, I can't believe it's really been 15 years--and you've been with me the whole time! I couldn't have done it without you!
- Naruto: A lot of stuff has happened, and you were with me through all of it. The good stuff... and the bad stuff, too. But it all turned out okay in the end! I'm glad you were here to see it!
- Naruto: I just wanted to say thank you for sticking with me all the way, and for everything else you did, for all of us...
- Sakura: Thank you for growing up with me--with hard work and dedication you can accomplish anything!
- Kakashi: Thanks for helping this old man finally do something right for once. Remember to always protect your comrades, no matter what.
- Sai: Thank you for being my friend.
- Hinata: T-thank you, for never giving up, no matter what!
- Shino: Thank you for remembering me.
- Kiba: For, uh--
- Akamaru: Bark! Bark!
- Choji: Thanks for all the snacks, and for watching me bring out my true strength when I needed it.
- Shikamaru: For trusting me, even though it's a total drag...
- Ino: For remembering I'm just as strong as Shikamaru and Choji and a billion times cuter!
- Lee: Thank you all for staying by my side even when things seemed bad! You can do anything if you train hard enough!
- Guy: For living everyday full of YOUTH!
- Tenten: For helping me get stronger and putting up with my ridiculous teammates...
- Neji: Thank you for letting me live.
- Minato & Kushina: Thank you for looking after our son!
- Gaara: For giving me a second chance.
- Sasuke: ......
- Sasuke: (Naruto punches his shoulder)
- Sasuke: Hn...
- Sasuke: ...Thank you for never giving up on me...
- Naruto: Thank you for everything! I owe all of you a big, steaming bowl of Ichiraku ramen! And even though it might seem like it's over I promise I'll never forget you. I made a lot of new friends these 15 years and that includes each and every one of you!
- Naruto: Let's see... did I forget anything?
- Naruto: Oh! Right!
- Naruto: Thank you for believing in me!
I rarely post anything anymore.
Doesn’t mean I don’t write down my thoughts in a journal though. (LOSER)
I just don’t post on tumblr as much.
I remember my tumblr was just full of personal posts, I didn’t bother reblogging anything and I tried not to. (But now I’m a reblogging recyclable bitch)
I just wanted to leave a note here to whom it may concern:
It’s hard to figure out what you want to do. People struggle through that especially during their 20’s. It feels kinda shitty when everyone else seems to have their life together such as balancing school and work and a social life. How do they do that?
don’t worry, I question that too.
Some people are just like that and they’re pretty damn good at it,
But don’t fret for those who feel like their work efforts are insignificant compared to others.
DON’T COMPARE YOURSELF TO OTHERS ALL THE DAMN TIME!
Especially against someone in the stars while you’re down there, trying to reach for something higher.
You will get there some day.
Because you have the ability and will to, if you really wanted to.
First, figure out what the hell you like. What makes you happy?
Second, do your best to gather all information from resources and the internet on how you can achieve what you want.
Third, don’t give a crap about what your peers might think of you and what you’re pursuing. It’s your business, not theirs.
And lastly, dedicate the time and be sure to value and remind yourself that you will get to your goal if you’re smart and committed about it.
Either your work hard or you work smart. Or both. Whichever.
And if you still don’t know what you’re good at or what you wanna do,
Be the best you can be. Always strive to improve.
My idol once said, “There is no perfection. It does not exist. You can only strive for it.”
and honestly, I lived by that quote ever since.
I don’t believe there’s anything that’s perfect. It’s just not possible. (Except Sasuke, he’s the kitty’s titties)
But you know what is?
Being the best you can be and doing what you can to the best of your ability and ALWAYS striving to improve.
Be humble, kind, patient, willing, and open.
To people, education, job opportunities, your surroundings, animals, whoever.
You’re scared? You think you can’t do it?
You wanna change?
You gotta be uncomfortable to change.
It feels weird, and you might want to run, but don’t.
Stand your ground and remind yourself why you’re doing this in the first place.
It’ll be worth it.
Don’t limit yourself.
Push yourself and see what you can do.
You wanna talk to that cute girl? Go say hi or compliment her backpack or hair.
You have a question in class? Too shy to ask in front of everyone? Email your professor or ask after class.
Not doing well in your studies? Don’t be afraid to ask a friend for help or go to your professor’s office hours.
Stuck trying to find a job? Ask and look around for openings through the internet, friends, family, or search around your school. There’ll be something, hopefully.
Need money for cosplay or your broken car? Prioritize what’s more important and save money for it. Make sacrifices for something even greater.
Too scared to make a friend? Be willing to be uncomfortable. You don’t know what to expect. You might meet someone who might be awkward and not say hi, or you might meet a crazy social dragon like me who’ll make you feel like you have the right to give me a restraining order cause I’m too outgoing haha.
Be who you wanna be. And don’t think twice about what others may think of you. Why should someone else be granted the ability to manipulate your feelings and make you doubt yourself? Cause they fucking shouldn’t.
Just smile and hug more haha. That’s what makes me feel better. But don’t get too touchy cause you’ll be like me and have a court hearing in 3 days.
Laugh. Write. Read. Listen to good music. Go out with good friends. Appreciate your family. Kiss your pets (to you, they may just be a part of your life, but to them, you’re THEIR life). Do some chores. Catch up on studying and homework. Don’t forget to eat well. Take naps. Go exercise! And make sure to remind yourself that you’re an awesome person at the end of the day.
Honestly I’m just writing on here. I don’t think I’m going to edit this since I’m going to bed soon.
KICK LOGIC TO THE CURB AND DO THE IMPOSSIBLE!!
I just wanted to leave this here and if you read through all of this, thank you. I hope you have a wonderful week and that life gives you the sweets you deserve.
New video :3 since some people don’t mind vlogs, I decided to talk about my week :D hope you guys enjoy and like and cmnt by clicking here ^___^! Let’s talk about or week! hueee